Sunday, May 21, 2006



This is one of my sister Dorothy's favorite pictures. Obviously because it shows how much bigger and stronger she always was. I hate how I (on the right, of course) always look so tentative and worried. I must say though, that behind those looks, behind that genuine paranoia, came a plan, a master plan. One that I'm not quite ready to share yet. Anyway, I'm posting this pic as a gesture to my sister, who has HER OWN BLOG now, and can quit pestering me to use this one. One word, Dorothy: "MINE." Remember how that works? Anyway, best of luck on your new venture, and I really hope this doesn't cut into your responsibilities and stuff down at the cafeteria. You signed a contract.

Here's the link, and don't say I never did anything for you.

Don't Surrender, Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment